An easy to make zuchinni brocolli pan with buckweath noodles, inspired by “Pasta & Risotto” on Njam tv, made in our Ferleon cookware.
This recipe has been made in our 37cm oven dish.
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
|170 gr||buckwheat noodles|
|150 gr||frozen peas|
|4 tbs||tamari or soy sauce|
- Chop the broccoli in florets and steam (or cook) them. Cut the onions and garlic and fry them with a little bit of olive oil.
- Cut the zucchini and the mushrooms in pieces. Add the vegetables to the onion and garlic and let it simmer.
- Cook the buckwheat noodles in +-4 minutes and drain. Cook the frozen peas in boiling water.
- Now add the noodles, the broccoli and peas to the other vegetables.
- Finally add the pomegranate and cashew nuts and bring to flavor with pepper and soy sauce.
Based on a recipe of NJAM tv: https://njam.tv/recepten/courgette-broccolipannetje-met-boekweitnoedels