Spaghetti with cauliflower and roasted pancetta, inspired by “Pasta & Risotto” on Njam tv, made in our Ferleon cookware.
This recipe has been made in our 26 cm pan.
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
|1||shallot, chopped finely|
|2 cloves||of garlic (cut in two)|
|1||cauliflower, in florets|
|100 gr||pancetta, in cubes|
|100 gr||shredded parmesan cheese|
|1 tl||Italian herbs|
|a few sprigs||fresh oregano|
|1 cube||vegetable stock|
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a pan on your fire. Fry the garlic and the shallot in it.
- Use a big casserole of water and cook the cauliflower. Drain it but keep a little bit of broth for later.
- Put the cauliflower (in florets) in your blender, add the garlic, shallots, parmesan cheese, vegetable stock, Italian herbs and the fresh oregano.
- Moisture with a little bit of broth and add a dash of olive oil. Mix thoroughly and add to flavour with some pepper and salt.
- Cook the pasta al dente in some salted water.
- Bake the pancetta until it is nice and crispy and let it leak on a piece of paper towel.
- Serve the ingredients all together in a deep plate or in the Ferleon pan
Based on a recipe of NJAM tv: https://njam.tv/recepten/spaghetti-met-bloemkool-en-geroosterde-pancetta