An easy to make risotto with smoked salmon and pesto of peas and spinach, inspired by “Pasta & Risotto” on Njam tv, made in our Ferleon cookware.
This recipe has been made in our 37cm oven dish.
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
|1||shallot, chopped finely|
|1 clove||garlic, chopped finely|
|200 gr||risotto rice|
|400 ml||vegetable- or chicken broth|
|1||lemon, the zest|
|4 tbsp||parmesan cheese, grated|
|200 gr||smoked salmon|
|a few sprigs||chives, chopped finely|
For the pesto:
|150 gr||frozen peas|
|100 gr||fresh spinach|
|2 tbsp||sour cream|
|2 tbsp||parmesan cheese, grated|
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a Ferleon casserole on the fire. Stew in the finely chopped shallot and garlic. Then add the risotto rice and make sure that all grains are covered with a layer of oil.
- Bring the broth to a boil in another casserole. Add half to the risotto rice and let the rice cook in it. Grate the zest of lime over it. Gradually add the rest of the broth until the rice is tender and the broth is fully absorbed.
- Blanch the peas briefly in boiling water. Drain and put them in the blender (keep a little aside for the finishing touch). Add the other ingredients before the pesto and mix smoothly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the pesto with the rice and add grated Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips
Based on a recipe of NJAM tv: https://njam.tv/recepten/risotto-met-gerookte-zalm-en-pesto-van-erwtjes-en-spinazie