Ravioli with mussels and spinach, easy to prepare & tastes throughout the year, inspired by “Pasta & Risotto” on Njam TV. This dish is made in our round cooking pot of 26 cm.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
|1||large carrot, coarsely cut|
|1 stalk||celery, coarsely cut|
|1||onion, coarsely cut|
|5 tbsp||grated Parmesan cheese|
spinach, coarsely chopped
|pepper – salt – curry|
- Boil salted water. Add a splash of olive oil and cook the ravioli until done.
- Put the mussel shells in a large pot. Add carrot, celery, onion, a knob of butter and a dash of water. Cook over the fire under cover.
- Heat the cream in a large pot on the fire. Season with a pinch of pepper, salt and curry. Grate the Parmesan cheese and add the spinach.
- Drain the mussels but collect the moisture. Add about 150 ml tablespoons of the liquid to the sauce. Boil for a few minutes. Remove the mussels from their shells and mix them with the sauce.
- Drain the ravioli and also mix with the sauce.
How to serve
Spoon the ravioli on a plate. Arrange some mussels around and finish with a few leaves of spinach and basil.
Based on a recipe by NJAM tv: https://njam.tv/recepten/ravioli-met-mosselen-en-spinazie